Prepare for End of Support. SQL Server + Windows Server 2008.
Prepare for the END.
Update: February 26. The store event it over. Thanks to all those who attended.
We are now hosting a bi-weekly webinar though. Click here for more details and to book your spot.
- On July 9, 2019, support for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will end.
- On January 14, 2020, support for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will end.
What this means is that if you don’t do anything, your regular security updates will stop and your business could be vulnerable.
Join Microsoft + BlueSilverShift for what may be the most valuable breakfast event you attend this year.
We’ll promise you four things:
- You’ll understand what options exist to ensure your infrastructure and applications don’t go unprotected.
- You’ll walk away with tools that will help you develop the right plan to migrate.
- By attending you’ll be entered into a draw for a $200 gift card to the Microsoft Store.
- PLUS … Planning ahead can net you 3 additional years of Security Updates! We’ll help you understand the requirements needed to receive this benefit.
The Event: Prepare for the end of SQL Server 2008 + Windows Server 2008.
Date: Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
Time: 8am – 8:30am (Breakfast + Registration) | 8:30am – 10am (Session)
Location: Microsoft Store at Pacific Centre – 701 West Georgia St. Vancouver, B.C.